My film-making skills include documentary direction, camera, sound recording, editing, 2D animation and sound design, and I am fluent in Spanish, German and English.
I work with formats such as documentary and fictional films, documentations (performances, conferences, talks, concerts, etc.), teasers, music videos, interviews and image films and currently I have a soft spot for animation and mixed media projects.
With a background in art, pedagogy and political education, I feel personally drawn towards topics such as intersectional feminisms, migration, education, socio-political issues and culture.
Collaborating and working in teams is always fun and an opportunity to learn from colleagues’ points of views. At the same time, having a wide range of skills allows me to work in an autonomous way if needed, being able to complete works from development to post-production on my own, which is very useful for smaller productions.
If you have any questions or inquiries, don’t hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here you will find a selection of commissioned works and free projects.
> Free projects:
> Commissioned works:
Institutions, Companies & Associations:
– NS-Dokumentationszentrum der Stadt Köln (Current)
– ReCentGlobe, Universität Leipzig (Research Center Global Dynamics)
– Kinderuni, Universität Leipzig
– Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
– Stiftung Stadtmuseum Berlin
– Engagement Global GmbH
– Festival Theaterformen
– Delegation of the Government of Catalonia in Berlin
– Technologie- und Gründerzentrum Potsdam-Mittelmark GmbH
– Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen e.V. (ifa)
– SJD – Die Falken Landesvererband Berlin
– Team Bildung in Bewegung GbR
– ICJA Freiwilligenaustausch weltweit e.V.
– Bridge-it! e.V.
– Respekt e.V.
– START-Stiftung gGmbH
– ICI gemeinnütziges Institut für Cultural Inquiry – Berlin GmbH
Dancers & Performers:
– Alexander Carrillo, Dancer
– Stella Zanou, Dancer
– Hyoung-Min Kim, Dancer
– Anouk Froidevaux, Dancer
– Kati & Sam, Partner Acrobatics
– Ensemble des Augenblicks, Theater