My film-making skills include documentary direction, camera, sound recording, editing, 2D animation and sound design, and I am fluent in Spanish, German and English.
Currently drawn towards animation and mixed-media projects but I also work with formats such as documentary and fictional films, event documentations (performances, conferences, talks, concerts, festivals), teasers, music videos, interviews and image films. I am personally interested in topics such as intersectional feminism, migration, education, social issues, culture and art.
Collaborating and working in teams is always fun and an opportunity to learn from other colleagues’ points of views. At the same time, having a wide range of skills allows me to work in an autonomous way if needed, being able to complete works from development to post-production on my own, which is very useful for smaller productions.
If you have any questions or inquiries, don’t hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here you will find a selection of commissioned works and free projects.
> Free projects:
> Commissioned works:
Institutions, Companies & Associations:
– NS-Dokumentationszentrum der Stadt Köln (Current)
– ReCentGlobe, Universität Leipzig (Research Center Global Dynamics)
– Kinderuni, Universität Leipzig
– Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
– Stiftung Stadtmuseum Berlin
– Engagement Global GmbH
– Festival Theaterformen
– Delegation of the Government of Catalonia in Berlin
– Technologie- und Gründerzentrum Potsdam-Mittelmark GmbH
– Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen e.V. (ifa)
– SJD – Die Falken Landesvererband Berlin
– Team Bildung in Bewegung GbR
– ICJA Freiwilligenaustausch weltweit e.V.
– Bridge-it! e.V.
– Respekt e.V.
– START-Stiftung gGmbH
– ICI gemeinnütziges Institut für Cultural Inquiry – Berlin GmbH
Dancers & Performers:
– Alexander Carrillo, Dancer
– Stella Zanou, Dancer
– Hyoung-Min Kim, Dancer
– Anouk Froidevaux, Dancer
– Kati & Sam, Partner Acrobatics
– Ensemble des Augenblicks, Theater